The Glyn Learning Portal is a Virtual Learning Environment. A learning portal is like a classroom (and more) which is on the internet and you can use at any time (both at home and at school). It is used to:
- store lots of useful resources to help you with your learning
- retrieve homework which has been set
- hand in homework to your teacher
- communicate with your teachers and other students in school
- keep you up to date with what is happening at school – you can see the Daily Notices, Word of the Week, the Newsletter and much, much more.
All you need to use the Glyn Learning Portal is a computer with internet access. If you go to the school website (http://glynschool.org/) you will find a link, to the Learning Portal at the bottom of the main menu. This link will take you to the Glyn Learning Portal, where you need to log in.
Let your Form Tutor know but don’t worry if you don’t have internet at home – there are lots of computers in school that you can use before school, at break and lunchtime or after school.