Home School Agreement
As a parent or carer of a student attending Glyn School you agree to the following:
- Ensure that your son attends school regularly, on time, properly uniformed, and well equipped.
- Inform the school about any concerns or problems that might affect your son’s work or behaviour.
- Support the school’s policies and guidelines for behaviour.
- Support your son as necessary in completing homework at home.
- Attend Parents and Carers’ Evenings and other events to remain informed about your son’s progress.
- Get to know about your son’s life at the school by getting to know his Tutor, and supporting school events and teams.
Glyn School will:
- Provide a learning environment in which students can develop to the best of their ability.
- Contact Parents or Carers if there is a problem with attendance, punctuality, appearance or equipment.
- Inform Parents and Carers about any concerns or problems that affect their son’s work or behaviour.
- Provide regular assessments and an annual report or record of achievement.
- Set and provide feedback on regular homework.
- Arrange consultation and information events for Parents and Carers.
- Keep Parents and Carers informed about school activities through the school website, regular letters home, newsletters, and notices about special events.