Careers Information, Advice & Guidance
Glyn School is committed to providing students with high quality Careers Guidance & Inspiration in Schools regarding education pathways, apprenticeships and careers.
We also offer Work Experience to Year 10 students and the Sixth Form in Year 12 however some opportunities may be available through discussion with the Careers Leader and the Head of House. Each case will be evaluated taking into consideration any disruption to students’ learning. The final decision will lay with the Head of Careers.
The Careers Leader at Glyn School is Ms K Jones. If you wish to contact her please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the link below to view all our listed Careers Information, Advice & Guidance and Work Experience documentation
- Careers and Work Experience Policy
- Careers Provider Access Statement
- Careers Schemes of Work
- Work Experience Policy
- Work Experience Procedures Students must follow in order to secure a placement
- Work Related Learning Statement
- Work Experience Placement Form for Year 10 and Year 12