Thank you for all your support of the Glyn PSA over the last year. We managed to make an incredible profit of £45,839.04. This is the most that the Glyn PSA has ever raised in a single year.
The Glyn PSA has funded the following items this academic year:
- The Glyn PSA funded minibus.
- Accelerated Reader.
- Two water bottle fillers for Priest Hill.
- Basketball winch system in the Sports Hall.
- Hockey goals.
- The Maths Watch bundle.
- Uplearn software for Economics.
- Educake program for Science.
- Plastic shredder.
- Basketball kit for teams.
- Rugby tackle bags.
- The Glyn PSA donation container.
- Food Nutrition program for Food Technology.
- 24 green knives for Food Technology.
- Video equipment for IT.
- Display boards for Creative Arts.
Due to the pandemic, the majority of this year's fundraising came from your donations which we then sold on. Christmas tree sales, the Christmas raffles, Amazon Smile, Easyfundraising and the foreign coins collection all helped us to reach the final figure, too. We also have the ongoing Glyn PSA Lottery and the 200 Club adding to this year’s profit.
Thank you to Glyn School families for everything you have done to support the Glyn PSA during a difficult year. We could not have raised £45,839.04 to support the school and students without you.